Parole is a method to release a person early from their prison sentence and yet still keep an eye on them as they gradually adjust to living within the rules of society.Read More
- When Are You Eligible for Parole in Texas?
- The Difference Between Parole and Mandatory Release
- What is Mandatory Supervised Release?
- Beware When Choosing Who Will Assist in Preparing a Texas Parole Packet
- The Difference Between Texas Probation and Texas Parole
- Aggravated Crimes aka 3G Offenses and Their Effect on Parole
- Inmate Dies After Altercation at Allred Unit
- Texas May Have to Report Temperatures in Prisons to Legislature
- Blue Warrants in Texas – What are they and what do they do?
- Chances of Making Parole the First Time
- Please Read to Ensure You Receive Update
- Federal Prison Problems Due to Trump’s Shutdown
- What 2019 Holds for Texas Parole Now