Texas inmates are allowed appeal a denied parole decision only under a limited set of circumstances.Read More
- Heat Wave Claims an Inmate’s Life at Robertson Unit
- TDCJ Staff Shortages Slows Down Parole Releases
- Texas Law Allows Surgical Castration for Child Sex Offenders
- Texas Inmates Face Extreme Heat and Indifference
- What is “Line Class” and How Does It Affect Good Time Credit and Parole
- Visitation Alert for Lychner State Jail and Lopez Unit
- Harris County Jail Under Quarantine For Mumps Outbreak
- New Texas Parole Approval Statistics and Other Changes
- Different Methods of Preparing for Parole and Preparing a Texas Parole Packet
- What Questions Do You Have?
- The Effect of Concurrent and Consecutive Sentences on Texas Paroles
- The Texas Parole Process
- What is Parole?